How To Buy Our Cards
Where Would You Like To Call To Today?
Buying International Calling Cards From Our Website
Calling cards can be bought online from this website, by mail or by phone by calling us on 1800 671 823 (from overseas please call +61 2 8014 9443). Orders can by paid for by credit card, cheque, money order from the post office, direct deposit or depositing cash into our bank at any St George Bank in your area.
1. Buy your desired phone card by either (A) selecting the card you want on our home page or (B) using our card finder tool by entering in the country you wish to call to and it’ll find the best rates for you.
2. Select the value of the card you like to buy. Please note that some cards offer bonus credit when you spend a certain amount. For example, the Day to Day Calling card gives you an additional $5 bonus of free calls when you buy the $50 Day to Day Calling card. Next, select how many cards you would like like to purchase in the quantity column.
3. You can keep browsing for further calling cards to find the best rate to the other destinations and by clicking on the buy button you can add them to your cart. All your shopping cart items will be stored securely, ready for you to pay for them.
4. The “View Cart” button in the top right hand side of the screen allows you to view your cart. Once you are done shopping, simply click “checkout” and you will be presented with a screen where you need to fill in with your name and address details.
5. Once you have filled in your details please click on the submit button and you will be asked to select your payment method. If you have selected to pay by credit card you will be asked to enter your credit card number on the next secure payment screen. Click on Submit Order to complete the order.
5. Your order will be instantly confirmed by email. For those who elect to buy calling cards via cheque or money order, please print out your order confirmation page and send it to us with your cheque or money order.
First orders usually get their phone card sent emailed to them right away but there are times where we might to confirm your details by phone. Once you become a customer your purchases and recharges will be processed immediately.
FAX or MAIL (credit card, cheque or money order)
1. Go to our mail and fax order form.
2. Print out the order form.
3. Fill out the form and fax it to fax number or address on top of the form or mail it to us. We will email you your PIN number and phone card instructions on the same day that we receive your order form ensuring that you can make calls with your phone card as soon as possible. Orders by cheque will be sent as soon as your cheque clears (usually 3 – 5 business days).
1. Follow the same steps as if you were ordering online and when you see “payment method” select “Direct Deposit” and follow the instructions.
2. In your banks online banking transfer funds to:
Account Name: Phone Card Choice
Account No. 065591841
3. Once payment is processed (within 2 working days), your pin and account details will be emailed to you or sent out to you by mail.
NetBank Direct Deposit (For Commonwealth Bank Customers)
1. When you are ordering online, select “Direct Deposit” and follow the instructions.
2. Visit the Netbank website and login using your Netbank client no. and password. You will see an option to “transfer money”.
3. You will be asked to select the account from which you wish to transfer the money.
4. Our bank details are:
Account Name: Phone Card Choice
Account No. 065591841
5. For the “amount box” enter face value of the phone card(s) you have purchased.
6. Ensure that your name and number that you provide to us in the “description” box, matches the details you provided to us in the order form online.
7. Click “transfer now”.
8. Once payment is processed (within 2 working days), your pin and account details will be emailed to you or sent out to you by mail.
NAB Internet Banking direct deposit (For National Australia Bank Customers)
1. Follow the same process as if you were purchasing online and when you see the “payment method” options select “Direct Deposit” and follow the instructions.
2. Visit the NAB website and login using your National ID and Internet banking password.
3. Select “My Payee List” from the “Funds Transfer Menu” on top of the screen.
4. Click on the “Add Payee button”.
5. Enter the following account information, and click OK:
Payee Nickname: Phone Card Choice
Statement reference: Your Order number (check your email for the order number)
Remitter name: Your name (eg: John Smith)
Account Number: 065591841
Account name: Phone Card Choice
6. Select “New funds transfer” from the “Funds Transfer Menu” on top of the screen.
7. Chose the bank account that you want to use to pay for your phone card.
8. Select Phone Card Choice from My payee list and click on the “next” button.
9. For the “amount box” enter face value of the phone card(s) you have purchased, ensure “once off transfer” is ticked.
10. Enter your Internet Banking password and click on “submit”.
11. Once payment is processed (within 2 working days), your pin and account details will be emailed to you or sent out to you by mail.
Find The Best Calling Cards
Find a card to help you make cheap international calls by using our phone card tool below.